Registration continues to be open for this school year and we have availability in most classes. Personalized tours are available anytime of the year by appointment. Call the school office at 251-633-8055 for more information or send a request for information by email.
School Calendar: 2019-20 School Year Calendar
Tuition and Fees: Tuition – parent form 19-20
Entrance Test: Entrance Test Form
Registration Form: Registration Packet for 2019-20
Student Handbook: Student-ParentHandbook 2018-19
Handbook Agree: Handbook Agreement 2018-19
Lunch Menu: LUNCH MENU for 3rd quarter
Snack Menu: Snack Items 2018-19
AfterCare Reg: AfterCare Weekly SignUp
Uniform Info: Uniform Guide 2019-20
Our students, 3rd – 8th grades, participate in standardized testing each spring. They continue to score well above the national average in all areas.
Our goal is to provide quality educational services for you and your child. The following steps are required to register at CCS. Registration forms are available from the right hand download menu. If you have any questions concerning the registration process, please feel free to contact our office personnel at 251-633-8055.
Covenant Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
1. K4 & K5 student must meet an age requirement.
– K4 students: 4 years old before September 1
– K5 students: 5 years old before September 1
2. All new students, K4 – 8th grade, must take an entrance test.
– K4*/K5 fee – $20 per student
– 1st-8th fee – $30 per student
*Note that the K4 entrance test is an assessment of basic skills necessary to be successful in a classroom setting for 4 year olds.
3. Prospective families must meet with the principal to discuss the results of the entrance test.
4. After student is accepted, registration forms must be completed and submitted to the admissions coordinator and a statement of tuition agreement must be signed by both parents.
5. The following items are required to be on file in the school office before the first day of school:
Information will be distributed in January of each year concerning re-enrollment for the following school year. Parents should follow the instructions and note registration deadlines. Registration fees must be paid in order to continue to hold a student’s position in the classroom.