Registration continues to be open for this school year and we have availability in most classes. Join us on Tuesday evening, April 25th! Visit your student’s next year classroom! Visitors are welcome to this informal evening. A schedule is available by calling the school office. As always, personalized tours are available anytime of the year by appointment. Call the school office at 251-633-8055 for more information or send a request for information by email.
Our students, 1st-8th grades, participate in standardized testing each spring. They continue to score well above the national average in all areas.
Covenant Christian School does not discriminate in the administration of its education and admission policies, assistance or other school administered programs.
1. K4 & K5 student must meet an age requirement.
– K4 students: 4 years old before September 1
– K5 students: 5 years old before September 1
2. All new students, K4 – 8th grade, must take an entrance test.
K4*/K5 fee – $20 per student 1st-8th fee – $30 per student
*Note that the K4 entrance test is an assessment of basic skills necessary to be successful in a classroom setting for 4 year olds.
3. Prospective families must meet with the principal to discuss the results of the entrance test.
4. After student is accepted, registration forms must be completed and submitted to the admissions coordinator and a statement of tuition agreement must be signed by both parents.
5. The following items are required to be on file in the school office before the first day of school:
6. Fees associated with registration must be paid by the required due dates.