Registration continues to be open for this school year and we have availability in most classes. Personalized tours are available anytime of the year by appointment. Call the school office at 251-633-8055 for more information or send a request for information by email.
Our students, 3rd – 8th grades, participate in standardized testing each spring. They continue to score well above the national average in all areas.
Covenant Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
1. K4 & K5 student must meet an age requirement.
– K4 students: 4 years old before September 1
– K5 students: 5 years old before September 1
2. All new students, K4 – 8th grade, must take an entrance test.
– K4*/K5 fee – $20 per student
– 1st-8th fee – $30 per student
*Note that the K4 entrance test is an assessment of basic skills necessary to be successful in a classroom setting for 4 year olds.
3. Prospective families must meet with the principal to discuss the results of the entrance test.
4. After student is accepted, registration forms must be completed and submitted to the admissions coordinator and a statement of tuition agreement must be signed by both parents.
5. The following items are required to be on file in the school office before the first day of school: